We decided to get the girls a swing set. My Dad, brother Dan and Kyle worked hard all day. This is the set at the end of day one. I think it looks great.
Maya was so excited to get her swing set that she wanted to help. I'm pretty sure she got in the way more than she helped.

Maya was so excited to get her swing set that she wanted to help. I'm pretty sure she got in the way more than she helped.
2 comments:
Janette's parents got our boys one for Christmas and we finally got it finished yesterday. It probably took us a total of 9 hours, but it is worth it. Our boys love it and played on it all afternoon yesterday.
Joe
Good Job! It looks great! Hey - we booked our flight for July 22nd - August 5th, so we'll get to play on your awesome swingset with the girls in just a few month!
Sure miss you guys!
Love,
KT
Post a Comment