Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dance

Yesterday Maya started dance class. She was so excited. Last week we went to the store and she got to pick out her outfit and get her ballet shoes. She had a great time. She's always loved to dance, now she gets to do it once a week with 9 other little girls.
This is what Maya calls "ballerina hair". She insisted that she have her hair done this way for dance, and she even got a new bow with ballet shoes on it. She thought she was something special.
Sophie did not want to be left out of all the picture taking, so I took some shots of her and I think this one is so cute. She wanted to stay and dance with Maya so much. Next year she'll be old enough to take dance too, so we'll see if she's still interested.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

That will be so much fun for Maya. I can't wait for Karlee to be able to start dancing. I like your new page too.

chrissy said...

I like your new layout! Maya looks adorable in her ballet outfit.