This is the quilt my mom made for Ellie. I love it. I think the colors are so pretty, plus it matches her room. Thanks mom!

The other day Maya decided that our house needed to be decorated better. She and Sophie then proceeded to color pictures and tape them to the walls all over the house. Here is an example of just one section of the wall.

Ellie is now 2 weeks old. Yesterday she went to the pediatrition and she is growing like a weed! She has grown almost 1 pound and 3 inches. Sophie went to the Pediatrition with us and the Dr. mentioned how fun it is to see his patients grow up. My girls have all gone to the same Dr. since they were born and he could not believe how fast they were growing. It reminded me how they don't stay babies for long and that I need to love and cherish every stage. Along those lines, Sophie is really starting to talk up a storm. Yesterday I went into her room and she said "I Boofull" (I'm beautiful). Maya had just fixed her hair with all their clips and bows and Sophie thought she looked great. It was the cutest thing ever!
3 comments:
So cute! Your girls are all booful.
I love that quilt. It's adorable!
Yes, Sophie-girl! You are bootiful!
Post a Comment