Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ellie and Hiking

I realized I haven't said much about Ellie lately, so I thought I'd let everyone know what is going on with her right now. She has been army crawling now for a month or so. She is incredibly fast and can go anywhere. It has now gotten really hard to keep track of her. She is babbling like crazy. At church she likes to be very loud. She likes to flirt with my friend's little boy. It is really cute. She also likes to lead during the songs. She is huge. Or at least she seems huge to me. I can't believe how fast she is growing.


Friday we went hiking. It was a lot of fun. Maya is really an amazing hiker. She likes to pretend everyone is dogs while hiking. We go along with it. Anything to keep her happy and going. Sophie and Ellie do great in their carriers.







2 comments:

Blogful said...

Wow! Getting big. That went fast. What a cutie.

Stapletons said...

Fun! Which hike did you do?