Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Pics

This week was a rough one for us. Ellie has been teething and cried all week. We spent a lot of time on the couch watching movies. Today at church all three girls were terrible, I even came home early with Ellie because I couldn't take it anymore. I decided to upload pictures from the camera to try to remind me that they are not always so bad, and this is what I found.

Two Saturdays ago we watched my brothers kids. When it got to be bed time we got pjs on and all four got in bed and watched movies. They had a lot of fun. Don't they all look so cute?
Maya this morning before church. Don't let her cuteness fool you, she got to church and was very restless and a little rebel.
I think Ellie looks adorable in this picture. Today was the first day I put pigtails in her hair and I love it. She too is cute, but was a little devil at church. She was loud and wiggly.




1 comment:

Blogful said...

It's very reassuring to hear that my kids aren't the only ones that turn into monsters on Sunday. Angels all week, monsters in church. Go figure. Loved these pictures. Your girls really are super cute.