A couple of weeks ago we got a note from Maya's school telling us that we needed to get her eyes checked. Last week I took her into the optomitrist and found out that she needs glasses. We picked them up today and she loves them. They are pink and she thinks it is so cool that she can see better. I feel bad that she has to wear glasses, because I have always hated wearing them, but I am trying to be positive about it. After she got her glasses we went shopping and got her a dress, a purse and a pink case for her glasses.
3 comments:
Really? IS she farsighted or near? Timmy saw an eye doctor last year and he said we should get him glasses this year, because he's farsighted. Poor kids.
I think she looks adorable!
You will have to tell her that Aunt Chelsea thinks she looks SO smart and cute too!
Post a Comment