Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Sophia

Today is Sophia's 4th birthday. I can't believe how old she is. We had a fun day, but tomorrow is her party with her friends so her birthday gets to last another day. Tonight she opened presents and had cake at my mom's house and is sleeping over with Maya and her cousins Brad and Seth.

Sophia is such a sweet, happy little girl. She loves frogs, littlest pet shops, playing by herself and cuddling. I am so glad she is part of our family. Happy Birthday Sophia.

2 comments:

Stapletons said...

I have a hard time telling Sophie and Maya apart in your photos these days. Sophie is the age Maya was when we left, and in all the pictures lately, I instantly think she's Maya, and then read the caption, and think "She's so grown up!"
Happy Birthday Sophie girl!
Aunt KT

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday Sophie! Karlee still talks about her cousins. We are glad you guys could come for the blessing. It was good to see you!