Monday, August 16, 2010

Swimming Lessons

This summer we put the girls in 2 sessions of swimming lessons. They had a really good time and learned a lot. The second session was really good. They had small class sizes and really good teachers. On the last day, Maya went down the slide, (with no life jacket) and jumped off the diving board (with life jacket). She was so brave. Sophia on the other hand would do neither.




On another note, for those of you who like to know stats, we took Sophia to the doctor a month ago and she weighed 32 lbs (10%) and is 37 inches (10%). She is proportioned, but very small. Even smaller than Maya was at this age.

1 comment:

Stapletons said...

Wow - Sophie is tiny. She must take after her mama. I remember when your mom offered me your wedding dress, and I was like "ha! There is NO WAY I'm fitting in this!" :)