Saturday, June 25, 2011
Washing the Car
This weekend we had some fun with water. Friday night we went swimming. My mom and dad were nice enough to watch Liam so we were able to spend some time with the girls. They had a great time, especially Ellie. She loves the water and has no fear. On Saturday Kyle and the girls washed the car while Liam and I watched. They had a great time spraying eachother with the hose and even managed to get the car looking good.
Sophia was the cutest wheel washer ever.
Liam really likes Sophia. I think it is because she is so calm. Liam's personality is a lot like Sophia's when she was a baby, cries alot and wants to be held all the time. I hope that he continues to be like his sister because while it is hard right now, I could really use another calm toddler.
We found out this week that Maya has been placed in the SALTA class for next years school year. SALTA stands for Supporting Advanced Learner Toward Acheivement. Her teacher last year recommended she be placed in the class, so we applied and she took the 5 hour test. We are excited to see how she does with this new challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE the shot of Liam and Sophie!
Congratulations Maya! Hope you love your new class!
Post a Comment