Today for FHE we decided to put the girls to work. We have a lot of trees in our yard, so therefore we get a lot of leaves that fall, so we raked leaves tonight. The girls had a really good time raking and jumping into the leaves. They also had the job of picking up the rotten apples off the ground. It was a successfull evening and we got all the leaves raked up.

While we were all working, Liam got to watch us from the patio in his swing.
3 comments:
Nice - now you just have to teach them how to detail your car, and your set! They can practice on mine when we visit next month. :)
Actually, Scott and I have this talk on tape about teaching your kids independence, and encourages you to teach your kids really early to do chores. Scott and I think that sounds like an awesome idea, if you can get them to do it! You are a good example of involving the girls!
What the....I just realized that Scott posted his 1st comment as me! What an identity theft!
if I ever say something really "out there" you'll know it's him right?
Post a Comment