Sunday, September 30, 2012

Nursery

This past week Liam turned 18 months so today he got to go to nursery.  He had a really difficult day at church, but he did stay in nursery for the first hour and the second hour I had to stay with him.  I think he will love it once he gets used to it.  He also went to the doctor and is 32 inches (50%) and weighs 26 lbs (60%). He is doing really well and has started to talk a lot more.
 This weekend I made a fabric house for Ellie for her birthday.  I really like how it turned out, especially since I am not the best sewer.  It was surprisingly easy and she will love it once we get some Calico Critters to go inside.



4 comments:

Scott said...

Oh! I want to hear him talk! We need to Skype!
KT

Blogful said...

Way cute! Those are tough to sew. Good work!

Jenni said...

so cute! Where did you get your poattern? I have wanted to make one of these. :)

The Vocana's said...

Jenni I got my pattern from this site. http://www.attemptingaloha.com/2011/11/day-9-handmade-christmas-gifts-for-boys.html