Saturday, March 2, 2013

Horse Riding

Yesterday the kids got to go horse riding at Macha's friends.  All 4 kids rode, helped brush and feed the horses.  They had so much fun and want to go back.  I was so happy that none of them got scared and that they all tried.  That does not always happen with the girls.  Liam loved the horses, but he spent most of the time chasing the dog and playing in the dirt and snow.  I have never seen him so dirty.  I had to take all his clothes off before I put him in the car and then he went straight to the bath.  It was a really fun afternoon and hopefully we will get to do it again sometime.
Sophi
 Liam playing in the puddles with the dog.
 Ellie absolutely loved it.
 Ellie.  The horse has been injured so they wanted to have him step over the rails for practice.  Ellie thought that was pretty cool.
 Maya was the first to ride.
 Ellie

 I was holding Liam so this was the best picture of him I could get.
 Sophie

No comments: