Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Halloween

We had a great Halloween.  The Monday before Halloween we went to the JDRF party.  It was a lot of fun.  There were games, food, and prizes.  Liam had a great time and of course there were carb counts for all the food.  Liam even won a pair of headphones.
Halloween morning we painted pumpkins.  The kids had so much fun.  They look forward to painting pumpkins every year.  This year Sophie went trick or treating with a friend, Maya and a friend went out by themselves and Kyle took the younger 2 with some of their friends from the neighborhood.  My kids are definitely getting older.
Costumes: Sophie-minion, Maya-dark matter, Ellie-fish, Liam-dinasaur 
 Sophie's best friend Lillie was also a minion.
 I made Liam's tale and he loved it.

 I also made Ellie's fish.  It was a very time consuming costume, but I love how it turned out.
 Maya chose her own costume.  She had a sign so people would know what she was.

The kids got lots of candy, but this year we had them trade it in for a toy.  I didn't want a bunch of candy all over the house because Liam has always liked to hide his and eat it when he wants.  We can't have his doing that anymore so we kept a small amount and traded the rest in.

No comments: