Friday, March 10, 2023

Happenings

In January Kyle's parents came to be here when Liam received the priesthood. We were able to meet Maya and Kyle brothers son Jaxon for lunch in Provo. It was a nice weekend. 
Just thought I'd share some beautiful brand new Pointe shoes.  Ellie goes through a pair about every 6 weeks.  It's always exciting to see a new pair before they get broken in and dirty. 



Here is an almost dead pair of shoes.  She probably only had an hour or so left of dancing in these shoes. 

Jimi cuddled in a blanket.  He looks so little.  His giant body is hidden. 

One weekend we went to Logan to watch a USU basketball game. We had a great weekend.  We walked the campus because that is where Sophie wants to go to school. 
After the game we went to the cabin.  I was able to go cross county skiing with my mom.  It had been years since I had gone and I loved it.  I wish I could go more often. 
It had snowed the night before and was beautiful.  We had to make out own tracks so it was a little more challenging,  but that's what makes it fun. 
We also dog sat Millie that weekend.  She is a handful,  but so cute. 
We have had a lot of snow this winter.  The kids have had several virtual days due to the snow.  Right now another storm is coming and the wind is blowing so hard things are falling down.  Our fence and bbq got blown over and my parents have a tree that got blown down.  Crazy winter. 
Just a cute shot of Ellie.
Last weekend Kyle and Liam went to Portland so we had a girls weekend.  We went and watched BYU ballet. It was a lot of fun. 
Sophie is involved in SNAP (special needs activity program) and last night was their road show.  They worked really hard and it was a really fun show. 
While in Portland Liam was able to go do baptisms at the temple for the first time.  The temples around here are so busy we haven't been able to get an appointment so I'm glad they were able to go in Portland. 
What a handsome guy. 
Another picture of me cross country skiing.

 

No comments: