Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Baby

For those of you who don't already know, we are expecting our third baby due on Nov. 6. Today I had my ultra sound and we found out that we are having another girl. We are excited, but Kyle really wanted a boy. He is going to be even more outnumbered now.

4 comments:

Blogful said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Girls rule! (By the way, Kyle was outnumbered when you had Maya!)

Chelsea said...

Yea for girls!! You guys said you thought that is what it would be. Kyle, I guess you will have to turn one of the girls into a tomboy. Don't think it will be Maya. Congrats!!

Just Us said...

Cograts! We're excited for you. Kyle, Jaxon is with you on wanting a boy. He'll just be loved with all these girls around. Just like you will be.

Jenni said...

I had nooooo idea you were even pregnant and another girl! I am so excited for you. Kyle is just going to have to be the best dad after having so many girls to be sweet to. Congratu;ations! When is your due date? I'm about to have my first baby girl here in a few weeks. Yea for you and I hope you have been having a good pregnancy so far. Miss you!