We got a pool this weekend too! Jane loves it, but sadly Paige isn't big enough to play with her yet. I love seeing how well your girls play together. I hope mine will too some day.
Oh so cute! It looks like Maya had a great birthday and that the girls are enjoying summer. We can't wait to see your family next month! And we're stoked to meet baby #3 next year! LOVE, Katie
2 comments:
We got a pool this weekend too! Jane loves it, but sadly Paige isn't big enough to play with her yet. I love seeing how well your girls play together. I hope mine will too some day.
Oh so cute! It looks like Maya had a great birthday and that the girls are enjoying summer. We can't wait to see your family next month! And we're stoked to meet baby #3 next year!
LOVE,
Katie
Post a Comment