Maya had a small Christmas recital at dance class today. It was just the last 15 min. of her regular class but it was adorable. They showed us what they have been working on and then did a short Christmas dance. Maya is not the most coordinated, but she sure is cute!

Her small class. Recently 3 girls dropped out so there are only 4 left.

Maya showing off her mad dancing skills.

This morning I was wrapping Ellie up in her blanket and Sophie insisted on also being wrapped up. Kyle wrapped her up nice and tight and put her on the couch to watch cartoons.
3 comments:
That's so cute, she's like a happy little burrito!
That is exactly how Jane is. I thought she'd want to be the "big girl" but mostly she asks me to wrap her "in a burrito" and feed her pretend baby food.
Congats on the new little girl! Kyle you are out numbered!, so good thing they are cute. I found you though Ande Burger, she's been keeping me updated on you two through her sister, small world. Ryan says Hi too.
Post a Comment