Sunday, January 18, 2009
wisdom teeth, ear infection, pink eye
Our week has been a little crazy. Monday we all went to the dentist and everything went great. Maya did very well, she didn't cry, and no cavities. The only down side was that I found out that I have two wisdom teeth that need to be removed. I am not excited about that, but they are hurting so it will be good to get rid of the pain. On Wed. Sophie was complaining that her ears hurt so I took her to the Dr. and both her ears are infected. We got her on some antibiotics and things seem to be getting better. Friday Ellie woke up and the area around her eyes were red and swollen. She has had a problem with her tear ducts, so I took her to the Dr. She has pink eye. She is on drops and hopefully that will clear it up so she doesn't have to be put on antibiotics. Everyone seems to be doing better, but Thursday is Maya's surgery so it will be another crazy week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well none of that sounds like fun. Hope everyone gets feeling better. We will be thinking about Maya.
Be brave Maya-girl! We hope you are all better soon! Two words on wisdom teeth removal Robby....ice packs...unless you want to look like a chipmunk. I fell asleep after my surgery on an ice pack. The side with the ice...normal. The side without..huge and bruised. Good Luck!
katie
Post a Comment