Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Park

Today it was warm enough for us to take a walk to the park. The girls loved it, even though it is small and doesn't have much more than we have at home, they don't even have swings. It was so nice to be able to get out, we were getting a little cabin crazy.



2 comments:

Stapletons said...

Oh man! I can't wait for those warm days to start getting closer and closer together!

Jenni said...

I hear ya! I have been going to the parks here every chance I get because one week it's sunny and the next it rains or snows.

Maya has the sweetest ittle smile in the top picture. She is growing up so stinkin' fast.

So I want to come and see your baby. We'l be there the 11-16th of this month and although we'll be really busy I want to squeeze n some time to come meet Ellie and to visit with you. Let me know if you'll be around and i that's something you would like to do. Oh and maybe leave your number too just in case the one I have is old.