Last Saturday Kyle took Maya and Sophie to the Draper Temple open house with my Dad and cousins. We went in Jan. as a family, so this was their second time. Sophie was so excited. She wanted to see Heavenly Father and Jesus because "I love them and they are my boys" The girls had a great time and think the temple is beautifull. That was the one somewhat exciting thing is our week. This week everyone in the family has gotten sick. It started Friday with Maya. She threw up all night but was fine the next day. Sunday night Ellie got it and is still fighting it. It got really bad on Monday. She could not keep anything in her. Then she refused to even take a bottle so I was giving her pedialyte with a medicine dropper to keep her from getting dehydrated. She is eating now, just not as much as normal. She is also having a harder time sleeping, but she gets better each day so hopefully she will be back to her self soon. Tuesday Sophie got it and threw up all over my living room floor. And I do mean all over. She seems to be doing better although she is tired all the time. Kyle also got it but it only lasted a day. Yesterday I succumed to the illness and have been fighting it all day. Hopefully we will all be well soon.
On a happier note, Ellie turned 4 months last week and up until Sunday was doing great. She is laughing, rolling over and sleeping 11-12 hours at night. She weighs 14lbs 10oz (75%) and is 25 inches (90%). She is still a very good and happy baby, even when sick.

The last little while I have been embroidering pillowcases for the big girls with their names on them. Last week I finally finished them and the girls are excited to have them on their pillows.
2 comments:
Hope you all are feeling better soon. CUTE pillowcases!
You are so creative! Everyone asks me about the binky leashes you made timmy. They are great!
Get well soon! :(
Post a Comment