Yesterday Maya and I sat down to color, but could not find the crayons and colored pencils. We searched the entire house, and could not find them anywhere. I was starting to wonder how you lose about 30 crayons. I of course started to lecture Maya about taking care of her things when Sophie walked in. She was still in her pj's (yes, it was after lunch) and she wanted to get dressed. I unzipped her pj's and what did I find stuffed in the legs? All of the crayons and colored pencils (they were the one's in plastic so they didn't have sharp points and couldn't break). That was the one place in the whole house we hadn't looked.
3 comments:
I can't believe you didn't look there. That's where we keep ours!
You've got to be kidding me, that's hilarious!!!
That's great! Our neighbors were just telling us that their son has some crayons hidden in the house. They have no idea where they are! He will go and get one, draw on the wall, hide it again, and they can't take it away, because they don't know where it is!
Post a Comment