Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Best Friends

Today the girls played so well together. They are really turning into best friends. They played pretend all afternoon. Maya was the Mommy monkey and Sophie was the sweetie monkey (that is what Maya calls the kids when she plays pretend). Maya read to Sophie, gave her a pretend bath and helped her play dress up. While playing monkey's they dressed up as a butterfly and flower fairy (they were however, still monkey's) After dinner they switched from monkey's to dogs and were still playing when I put them to bed. It was so fun to listen to them play and to have them play so well together.
Ellie just being her cute self and practicing sitting up by herself.


3 comments:

Blogful said...

This is so reassuring. I am so hoping my girls are good friends like yours. Ellie is really starting to look more like...herself. Lost all that newborn baby look. Lots of dark hair?

Stapletons said...

That is fabulous! I'm also hoping these two play well together. Ellie looks so grown up in this shot...a lot like Maya!

chrissy said...

There is nothing better than when the kids get along! I feel so blessed that my kids actually like each other. It makes life so much easier!