A couple of weeks ago, Kyle was raking leaves and Ellie decided to help. I thought she looked adorable and she really was raking leaves.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Thanksgiving
We had a great Thanksgiving at my Mom's house. My Grandma and brother and his family were there. I only remembered to take one picture of the kids table. There are only 4 spots, so Maya gets to eat at the adult table.
These past couple of weeks have been not so great, I haven't been feeling well, so that is why I haven't posted lately. Also, Sophia got a pretty bad case of Strep throat. Last Sunday night she whimpered all night and first thing asked when she could go to the Dr. We took her in and got her on some antibiotics, but it has taken her several days to get better.
A couple of weeks ago, Kyle was raking leaves and Ellie decided to help. I thought she looked adorable and she really was raking leaves.
Maya reading to Sophia. A couple of nights ago Kyle and I were tired and didn't want to put the girls to bed, so Maya did it for us. She brushed everyone's teeth, got pjs out, read stories and tucked Ellie and Sophia in bed. She actually really enjoyed doing it. Kyle and I decided this is how people with a lot of kids manage everything, the older ones are able to help out a lot.
A couple of weeks ago, Kyle was raking leaves and Ellie decided to help. I thought she looked adorable and she really was raking leaves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice! Maya will be babysitting full-time for you in no time! :)
Our neighbors son is 9, and babysits his siblings a lot for little half hour segments all the time while his mom runs to the store and stuff. She's loving it!
Post a Comment