Friday, August 19, 2011

BBQ

Wed night, my Grandma's assisted living facility had a family BBQ. It was a lot of fun. The girls got balloon animals and we got a good meal that I didn't have to cook.
My Grandma with the kids. Janet was able to bring the twins as well, so it was even more fun.

On another note, yesterday I kept hearing a chirping and finally found the culprit, we had a baby quail stuck in the window well. I had to pick up the bird a get it out. It's parents were waiting for it and as soon as the bird was free, they walked off together. It was really neat for the girls to be able to see a baby bird so close up. Sorry, no picture, I was so concerned with rescuing the bird that I forgot to get a pic.




No comments: