Not much has been going on with us lately. We have just been hanging out at the house. Maya and Sophia have been playing so well together, however, they do not let Ellie join in on the fun most of the time. Liam is growing bigger every day, but everyone is ready for him to start sleeping more. Recently we pulled out the excersaucer and he enjoys it for about 10 minutes before the crying begins, but that is how he is anytime he is not held. Poor 4th child hand me downs. The excersaucer has definately seen better days.

Sophia has been taking a soccer class. She is learning all sorts of soccer skills and is really enjoying it. She especially likes the time she gets to spend with daddy.
Sophia has spent all summer swinging. She swings so much that her hands are covered in blisters. The blisters have torn open, so they hurt quite a bit, but she still wants to swing so she has been wearing her gardening gloves to swing.
The other day I was playing with the camera and happened to catch this bug on this flower in our yard. I didn't even realize there was a bug until I looked at the picture later.
1 comment:
Good update!
It's so hard when kids get excluded. :( I hope Ellie plays well with Liam when he gets a little bigger.
I have never heard of a kid swinging to much they get blisters! That is crazy! :)
Sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment