On another note, Liam is now 6 months old. Time sure flies. He is sleeping better and napping a little during the day. It is so much different having a baby with kids in school and after school activities. The poor kid has a different schedule every day depending on the girls schedule. He has become a thumb sucker, but I think that is why he is sleeping so much better so I am totally on board with the thumb sucking.
Monday, September 26, 2011
weekend
This weekend Maya and Sophia went backpacking with my parents and Dan and his family. They had a great time. It was a short hike so they were easily able to do it. Kyle and I wish we could have gone, but Ellie and Liam are still too young to do the backpacking thing.
On another note, Liam is now 6 months old. Time sure flies. He is sleeping better and napping a little during the day. It is so much different having a baby with kids in school and after school activities. The poor kid has a different schedule every day depending on the girls schedule. He has become a thumb sucker, but I think that is why he is sleeping so much better so I am totally on board with the thumb sucking.
Liam is also tying to crawl. He can go backwards, and has done the forward lunge a couple of times. It is time to get the gates out and try to get the girls to keep their toys in their rooms. (we've been working on that one for months) He is also eating baby food and loving it.
On another note, Liam is now 6 months old. Time sure flies. He is sleeping better and napping a little during the day. It is so much different having a baby with kids in school and after school activities. The poor kid has a different schedule every day depending on the girls schedule. He has become a thumb sucker, but I think that is why he is sleeping so much better so I am totally on board with the thumb sucking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment