Sunday, July 22, 2012

weekend fun

2 Saturdays ago we had a Groupon to Jungle Jims and since it was raining we decided to take the family and ride some rides.  It was Liam's first time riding any rides and he really enjoyed it.  He always had an unsure look on his face, but he never wanted to get off the rides.  Liam loved running around everywhere the most.  He  is a wild  kid who likes to get into trouble so he loved the rides.
 Sophia and Ellie held hands and went on every ride together.





We had another Groupon for a night in a hotel and passes to Cowabunga bay so that is what we did this weekend.  My mom and dad watched Liam for the weekend while the rest of us spent Friday night in a hotel and spent Saturday at the waterpark.  The girls surprisingly had a good time and actually enjoyed the slides.  They are not very brave so we were not sure if they would like it.  Sophia would giggle as she was sliding down.  I have no  pictures because I was afraid I would ruin the camera if I took it with us, but I promise we did have fun.

No comments: