Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween

Halloween was a lot of fun this year.  For the first time since my kids have been in elementary school, they had a costume parade.  It was really fun to see all the costumes.  It was also the first year that Maya went trick or treating with a friend.  She loved it.  We also had a friend of Sophie's come with us.  

 Sophie was Elsa this year.  I made her costume and I think it turned out pretty well.


 Ellie was Anna.  I also made her costume.  I really like how the cape turned out.

 Maya was a snowy owl.  This costume took forever to make, but it turned out really cute.



 Liam was spider man.  We had him choose from a bunch of costumes we got from cousins.  He only wore the mask for the picture.

It was a really fun night and we now have too much candy.

1 comment:

Katie said...

So cute! Nice costumes!