Wednesday was quite a busy day for us. In the morning all 4 kids had dentist appointments. They all did great with no cavities. After I dropped the older 2 back at school, I to the littles to Sam's Club for lunch and ice cream and a little shopping. After lunch we checked the biggies out of school again for appointments with the eye Dr. who is about 30 minutes away. Maya's prescription has dramatically changed and Ellie needs glasses. She is so excited that every day since she has asked if her glasses are in. We got home in time for dinner, dance and then Young Women's. It was very busy, but nice to get it all done in the same day.
I've been wanting to make Ellie a nightgown and a couple of weeks ago we picked out some fabric for it. Yesterday I finally got around to making it. It was pretty easy and she loves it. Now I have to make some sleep shorts for the biggies.

No comments:
Post a Comment