Yesterday was Liam's 4th birthday. Where has the time gone? Liam is such a fun, loving, energetic, sweet, little boy with great ninja moves. We are so glad he is in our family.
Sunday we had a family dinner celebrating Liam and my Dad's birthdays. I made him a Ninjago pinata that we broke that night with his cousins. I let Liam and Ellie fill it and they filled it too much so it brake really easily.
On his Birthday I took him to the lego store to spend the money he got from Macha and Papa. He chose a Ninjago set. Afterwards we met Kyle for lunch at Chick-Fi-La. He got a free milkshake because of his birthday. He thought that was pretty cool.
We had ice cream instead of cake because we did the cake on Sunday. He loved it when we sang to him.
He had a really great birthday. He can hardly wait for next year when it is his birthday again.






No comments:
Post a Comment