Today Ellie brought a letter from her teacher home. I wanted to post it here so she could come back and be reminded of what a great student she is.
Dear Mr. and Mrs Vocana
I have chosen Ellie as our class exemplar student for the character trait, respect and responsibility. Ellie is such a tender hearted and honest student. Ellie works hard to respect her self, others and our school. When things need to be done in the classroom she takes the responsibility upon herself to help out. She tries hard to make sure everyone feels included and is given a chance to participate in whatever activity might be happening in our classroom. I, along with the school would like to recognize Ellie for her example to her peers during a special assembly on April 24 at 9:00 am.
Thank You,
Miss Blauer
1 comment:
Good job, Ellie!
Post a Comment