I was looking at the pictures on my phone and I found some from a couple of months ago that I thought I would share.
My mom at the temple smashing down the dumpster. When we pull out all the summer flowers, we run out of room in the dumpster, so my mom happily jumps in and stomps everything down.
Liam and I hanging out in bed watching T.V. one afternoon. Liam's medical alert bracelet. On the inside it has his name, type one diabetic, and Kyle and my numbers.
Liam checking his own blood glucose level. Today we were in the car when we had to check it so I just passed him his meter and he did it all himself.
We had a garage sale with my mom and her cousin Debbie. The kids sold drinks and treats and got a lot of customers because they were so cute. They even had people give them money without buying anything. They had fun, stayed busy, and earned some money for Christmas.





No comments:
Post a Comment