Christmas Eve was filled with our normal activities. We went to Dan's for a prime rib dinner, Nativity, and BINGO. Once again, it was a great evening.
The whole gang at my parent's house Christmas morning before the unwrapping began.Once we got back to our house Christmas Eve, the kids unwrapped new pj's and a Christmas book. Ellie and Sophie were so excited about their Descendants pj's. There was lots of screaming and jumping up and down. Liam also loved his Ninjago jammies. Then it was off the bed so Santa could make a stop at our house.
The kids woke up Christmas morning to see what Santa had brought. Sophie got a Raven doll from Ever After High. It was exactly what she wanted.
Maya got a chess set. Despite the unenthusiastic look on her face, it was exactly what she wanted.
Poor Ellie got what she wanted, Apple White doll from Ever After High, but she had just thrown up and wasn't feeling well. Not the best day for her.
Liam got a boulder transformer. He loved it.
We then went to my parent's for breakfast and presents. It was pretty low key on presents this year, but the kids loved everything they got.
I even got some new hiking shoes. My old pair literally fell apart this summer.
Later that morning we skyped with Grandma and Grandpa Vocana so they could see us open the presents from them. The kids got spoiled, but I think I got the best gift. They surprised me with a Kithenaid mixer. I had been saving up for one and had finally got enough money, but when Liam was diagnosed with T1D, my money had to go to medical expenses. I've wanted one forever, and I still can't believe they got me one. It was a huge surprise.
We spent the rest of the day hanging out and ate a yummy dinner and finished the day off watching a movie. It was another great Christmas.



No comments:
Post a Comment