Monday, April 4, 2016

Phone Pictures

Here are some pictures of some things we've been doing lately.
I took the cub scouts on a tour of the landfill.  Liam came with us and loved it.  Liam loves getting to do things with the cub scouts, me not so much
 Our ward had an Easter egg hunt.  Liam was camping with Kyle and the Boy Scouts and Maya decided she was too old, so it was just Sophie and Ellie.  They had a really fun time.
 We celebrated My dad and Liam's Birthdays one Sunday.  They shared a birthday cake and got some fun presents.  They both got remote control tanks from Allie and have had fun with them.
 Sophie graduated from RAD kids at school.  It is my favorite program the school does and I loved watching Sophie show off her skills.
 Liam got a stuffed BB8 from his sisters for his birthday and he loved it.  He also got a new scooter that he rides all the time.
 Liam and I went on a field trip with his preschool class the Tracey Aviary.  It was cold and rainy, but we still had a good time.


No comments: