We made it through another year of dance. Maya has decided not to take next year, but the other 2 are excited to continue. This year's recital theme was the Beatles. All the dances were to a Beatles song. It was so fun and the girls all have improved so much this year.
Ellie's dance was to an instrumental version of Piggies. She has loved ballet and did such a great job.Sophie's dance was to A Hard Day's Night. She did so great. I really loved her costume this year.
Maya's song was Drive My Car. She did really well. I'm kind of sad she's not taking next year because I feel like she did so well and has caught up to the rest of the girls in her class.
Sophie with her friend Lillie.
Ellie with some friends in her class.
After the recital we went to dinner and then got ice cream. This has become a tradition for us the everyone looks forward to it.



No comments:
Post a Comment