For my Dad's birthday, we took him to lunch at the Black Bear Diner. Liam loved the bear statues out front and had to have his picture taken with them.
On March 25, Liam turned 6 and had a birthday party. He decided he wanted it to be lego themed, so I made a lego pinata. We did all kind of fun activities. The kids designed their own lego figure, we played a bean bag toss game, pin the head on the lego man, had a treasure hunt, and did the pinata. The kids all loved all the activities.
This year I didn't make the cupcakes, I ran out of time, but they were still delicious.
Liam's friends that came to the party. Liam is very popular with the girls at school, so he had more girls than boys at the party. The party we a lot of fun and Liam felt very special.
I love having Liam in our family. He is so fun and sweet. He has a great attitude about most things (except when his blood sugar is high, but then he hates everything). He is super friendly and loves to cuddle. He is one tough little boy and I love him.







No comments:
Post a Comment