Thursday, December 12, 2019

Dance

Right now our life has been taken over by dance.  Ellie started Nutcracker performances last week and they continue for the next 2 weekends.  Sophie and Ellie also have had small showing at their studios. 
Here Ellie is waiting to get into costume at her Nutcracker dress rehearsal.
 Sophie at her dance showing.
 Sophie's class.
 Ellie at her jazz showing.
 Ellie's jazz class.
 This is Ellie and her ballet teacher.  This picture is hanging up at the studio and I liked it so I took a picture of it.
 Ellie with her modern class.
 Ellie and the rest of the Nutcracker soldiers.  Ellie is front row far left.  The 3 girls up front are all the lead soldiers and Ellie has gotten to know them really well because of the extra practices they had together. (costumes copyright Mountain West Ballet)
 Ellie in her costume.  Saturday the family is going to go watch her and we are all really excited.  I got to watch her from back stage last week, but it's hard to see so I can't wait to see her.

No comments: