Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Happpenings

My mom and I spend a lot of time together running errands and going to McDonald's to get a Diet Coke.  Most of the time we are not dressed for public, but this day she went into the bank looking like some lady I picked up off the street.  It gave me a good laugh.
 Liam has amazing lego building skills.  This is is ATAT he built using just his imagination, not instructions.
 I just thought I'd throw in a picture of Jimi.  He has been super needy lately.  I think it's because I haven't been feeling well so I haven't been paying him as much attention as I usually do.
 Liam got the principal's award for getting 100% on his district math test.
 Ellie auditioned for Mountain West Ballet's production of Peter Pan last Saturday.  She got the part of Star Dust.  She is super excited even though it means her May is going to be full of dance with her studio's recital and the ballet performances. 
This past weekend Liam got really sick.  He slept a lot during the day and his BG was super high with high ketones.  Sunday I took him into InstaCare and He tested positive for Influenza A.  He was able to get on Tamaflu and is doing much better.  He has stayed home from school all week but is planning on going tomorrow.  I have also gotten sick and Sophie is not feeling great.  Hopefully we all get better soon because we have a lot going on in the next couple of months and can't afford to get sick.


No comments: