Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Valentine's Day

Last Thursday I went on a field trip with Liam to watch Ballet West perform the first act of Giselle.  I enjoyed it, Liam not so much.  He says he has seen way to many ballets for his liking.
 Normally our Valentine's boxes are thrown together at the last minute.  Usually they are just boxes covered in paper and stickers.  This year we started really early and ended up with some pretty awesome boxes.
 Ellie's is covered in pom poms that Ellie and I made.   It was really fluffy and cute.
 Saturday the girls, Kyle and I went to the temple.  It was Ellie's first time and she loved it.  It was super busy which is awesome, but also makes it a lot harder to attend.  It was really great to be there with all 3 girls.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Those Valentines boxes are EPIC!