After 2 years of having this cat bed, Jimi has finally decided to use it. He sleeps in it daily now.
The weather has been very pleasant lately so Sophie and I took a small hike near our house.This last weekend Maya had her robotics competition in Salt Lake. Ellie, Liam and I spent 2 days watching the robots compete. It was a lot of fun and our teams did great. Both Alta teams made it the the quarter finals.
I am so proud of Maya and all her hard work. She has worked hard for months, and then at the competition she worked really hard. She stayed in the booth and talked to people who came by and explained their robot. She was so happy and glowing and chatty all weekend.
One of the sponsors of the competition is Star Wars and Liam was lucky enough to meet a clone trooper and Jedi.
In a couple of weeks we are heading to Idaho for another competition.





No comments:
Post a Comment