For Halloween we decided not to go trick or treating. Instead, the kids dressed up and had a scavenger hunt at Macha and Papa's. They were able to collect quite a bit of candy. We also played hallway bowling, made popcorn and watched Hocus Pocus. The kids all said they had a good Halloween.
Liam dressed up as an execution trooper, and the girls were all characters from Sailor Moon. Ellie was Sailor Mercury, Sophie was Sailor Venus, and Maya was Sailor Pluto. Maya made their costumes and I think they turned out really cute.
Last Monday we got a new sliding door. We haven't had one that opened for about a year so I was so excited. I still get a little thrill every time I open it.
Yesterday we got snow. It is still snowing today. It's not really sticking on the roads so it is really pretty.
In other news, the high school is back on a hybrid schedule and Maya has been put on quarantine. She was exposed to someone who had COVID at school so she's had to stay home for 2 weeks. This Friday she will be out of quarantine.




1 comment:
Yay for a new sliding door! So exciting! Glad you had a fun Halloween
Post a Comment