Maya had this jewelry piece in her high school art show. She has taken 2 jewelry classes and loved them both.Sorry for the picture overload, but I took some dance pictures for Ellie today and I needed somewhere to document them. They are just taken with my phone, but I think they turned out pretty well.
It was fun to see Ellie en pointe. I haven't seen her in her pointe shoes since she first got them and she has definitely imp.roved
This was a great action shot of her turning en pointe.
This was my favorite shot of the day. It is a door on an old building that has been turned into the bathrooms at the park we took pictures at.
An action shot of Ellie leaping across the bridge.
We also went to Alta to get some shots of her in her jazz costume. We were hoping the lights would be on, but it was too light. I think we'll go back later and try to catch the lights when they are on.






















1 comment:
Great pictures!
Post a Comment