Sunday, May 15, 2022

Dance Recital

 Last night was Ellie's dance recital.  She was in 5 different dances and she did such a good job. The theme of the recital was "Dancing Through The Decades".

Ellie's Jazz dance was to the Friends theme, I'll Be There For You.  It was an audience favorite.  Ellie is in a red shirt.


Ellie's modern dance was Stay Alive.  Ellie is in the light brown romper.
Ellie's ballet class danced the Charleston.  Ellie starts second from the right.
Ellie has been on pointe for a year and a half and this was her first recital dancing en pointe.  Her song was Mad World.
I also filmed the finale.  Ellie dances in the 50s, 2010, and todays.
She worked really hard and did such a great job.  I love watching her dance.  She loves to dance and it shows when she performs.
Here are some pictures of Ellie in her Charleston costume.   The costumes are the studio's, so we just had to take pictures of her at the recital
Ellie with her friend Lucy.

Ellie's ballet class.




2 comments:

Katie Stapleton said...

She's sooooo good!! I'm so impressed how many pieces she learned!
They were each one so much fun! I kept thinking "this is my favorite" with each one!

Blogful said...

These are so fun. Way to go!