Saturday, October 15, 2022

New England day 3

 Today we spent the whole day with Allie. First we went to a farmers market. Then we left Salil with Sanchit and his parents and went to Ulysses S Grant's cottage. We also went shopping for baby clothes and on a little walk.  It was a lovely day. 

My one alloted picture with Allie on top of Mount McGregor where Grant's cottage is.  It was so pretty. 

We spent some time with Salil. I am in love and so glad they are coming for Christmas. 



Grant's house.  It was an incredible tour.  The tour guy was really knowledgeable and interesting.  Nothing in the house has been moved since the morning Grant died.  If you have time look up the story of the cottage and the last few months of his life.  It is super interesting.  I would definitely recommend visiting if you are ever in the area. 



Tomorrow we had to New Hampshire.  I am so sad to be leaving,  but excited for the next part of the trip. 

No comments: