Last Friday Sophie and I got to go to San Francisco with her Art History class. We had such a good time and were so glad we got to go. I went in the same trip 23 years ago.
The pictures posted backwards so I'll start with the end of the day. Sophie and I ended the day at Fisherman's Warf for dinner and Pier 39 for Ben and Jerry's for ice cream.
In the afternoon we went to the De Young museum. They have an observation floor that had a great view of the city.
We enjoyed the art. These are some African pieces.
This is a cathedral made from weapons. Guns, bullets, knifes, that type of thing.
Mayan panels.
A blown glass vase.
At the De Young the had a special Ansel Adam's exhibit.
When we got to the city we took a bus tour and walked the Golden Gate Bridge.
We also went to the top of twin packs for a great view.




















No comments:
Post a Comment