We had a really busy July. Lots of fun and lots of family. The pictures are a little out of order and there are lots.
Scott's family came to visit. We had dinner at Dan's one Sunday while they were in town.
Sophie turned 17 on July 27. We had dinner and cake. The next day Kyle took her and Liam to Reno for a Collective Soul concert. She also got a tablet so she can work on her digital art.
I made this delicious Vietnamese noodle salad. It's her favorite.
We took Claire, Cora, and Ollie swimming with us one day. It was a lot of fun.
Liam was having a rough blood sugar day so he spent some time out of the pool.
Ollie isn't a great swimmer so he had to stay either in the shallow end or in a float. He liked this shark.
All the kids. We are just missing Salil.
One week Ellie and I went up to the cabin while Kyle and Liam were at Young Men's camp. My parents were there and my mom's cousin Debbie came as well. We took Debbie kayaking for the first time. We did about 2 miles total and had a great time.
Ellie has gotten pretty good with the kayak.
More swimming. Fortunately we get invited to swim a lot. It's pretty awesome.
Liam and I stayed at the cabin with Scott and family after everyone else left. My mom, Liam and I went kayaking one afternoon. We really love to kayak.
While Scott's family was here we went to the cabin. One night most everyone went backpacking. My girls had to work so they went home early and didn't go. I also stayed back with my parents. We had a lovely time. We went to Tony Grove Lake that evening so my dad could fish. My mom and I hiked with the dogs around the lake. I took a ton of pictures because it was so pretty.
Liam showed ellie how to solve a rubix cube. She'll never remember how to do it, but she can she did it once.
The kids had fun playing games and just hanging out.
One day we rented a boat. Unfortunately it was super windy that day so it was a little rough on the water. Despite that the kids still had tons of fun running.
We also had some beach and kayaking time. Dan built a little harbor for the kayaks and we've used it several times since.
Janet got Millie to go out on the kayak with her.
We also played corn hole.
The older girls helped the younger kids with some crafts.
Another time swimming
We had a great July.












.jpg)

































No comments:
Post a Comment