Thursday, May 1, 2025

Prom

 At the end of March Ellie went to Prom.  She went with Austin, but didn't have the best time.  She didn't know anyone in her group and was the only one of her friends that went.  It was a good experience for her and she got a pretty dress out of it.

She was very rushed to get ready so I wasn't able to get a picture of just her, but I snapped this picture as the were leaving.

Ellie looked so pretty.  She loved her dress.  It took us a while to find one she liked because so many  prom dresses made her feel like she was wearing a dance costume.  She liked her dress because it did not look like a costume and she felt comfortable moving in it.








This was her first real date and her first formal dance.  I wish she had more fun, but she still has plenty of time to go to more dances.

1 comment:

Katie Stapleton said...

Prom as a first date is a lot of pressure isn't it? She'll have more fun next times when she goes with friends she knows❤️🤗
She looks so beautiful though!! I love the dress and hair! ❤️