Monday, March 23, 2026

December

 The whole family was here at Christmas.  It was so nice to be able to spend time all together.


I love it when all my kids are together.
We spent a lot of time with Salil over Christmas.
We spent New Years at the cabin.  





We all went to Draper Park to look at the lights.



Ellie and I took Salil to the aquarium.  He loved it, but his favorite were the penguins.










Ellie is such a good cousin.  We watched Salil a couple of times, and she was always there to help.
Ellie performed with Mountain West Ballet in the Nutcracker again this year.  She was in Waltz of the Flowers and she did a great time.  This year she was in the same cast as a lot of her friends from her studio. (costumes copyright MWB)



Ellie's ballet teachers daughter takes pictures for MWB and got this great picture of Ellie on stage. (picture courtesy of MWB)

Ellie also perfored at Dancing with the Hawks for Ballroom.  I

Liam and I went to the Christkindlemarkt in SLC so he could get extra credit in German.  It was crazy busy but we had some delicious food.


No comments: