Since I told a story about Sophie yesterday, I thought I would share something about Ellie today. She is getting so big; in two days she will be 15 months old. She has a huge personality. Right now she loves to talk and babble. This is great, except for the fact that she has two volumes, loud and louder. She is such a loud child. In church whenever it is time to sing, she has to "sing" at the top of her lungs. Also, whenever someone prays, she has to pray along, once again very loud. Her other favorite thing is pulling hair. Now, understand, she doesn't just lightly grab hair, she pulls as hard as she can, often times pulling out a fist full of hair. It is a good thing Maya and Sophie have lots of thick hair because I am afraid they would soon be bald if they didn't. We love Ellie even if she is a loud, hair-pulling monster.
No comments:
Post a Comment