Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Laundry Girl
The last couple of days, Maya has called herself Laundry Girl. She is in love with doing laundry. She gathers it up, puts it in the washer, starts the washer, transfers it to the dryer and starts the dryer. She even helps fold it and put it away. She does this all by herself with minimal help from me. Today she even put a stool in the laundry room so she could sit and watch the clothes being washed. (I wanted to get a picture, but I can't seem to find my camera) It is great that she can do all this because I don't really like doing laundry myself. One can only hope that this love of laundry will continue and maybe rub off into a love of vacuuming or doing dishes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it! Send Cinderella my way! :)
Post a Comment